Sunday, June 28, 2009

Future World

So for those of you following along with the construction of the site, I have an update. The Future World section of Epcot is finished. God that took way too long.
I am slowly realizing how huge this site is going to be... after mostly completing the Magic Kingdom area and am currently half way through Epcot, I have almost 200 pages! That is a lot of code to write! And this is just the basic info part of the site. I have yet to get into the fun part... My tips, user submissions, a forum, rumors and up to date Disney news. oh yea and also the podcast. ( I have a ton of work to do.)
Having gotten my complaining out of the way, I must admit that this is a lot of fun. I am meeting all types of people, Techies and Disney Geeks alike, who are contributing to this project. It is a great learning experience. Plus, I am getting a few perks out of it.
What was it, 2 weeks ago...maybe 3 I through a Disney contact of mine was invited down to WDW for a tour of some new hotels and restaurants that will be opening shortly. What a great time!
Stay tuned for my next post where I give my reviews and tell the story of this awesome Disney experience.

Follow along at www.mousellaneous.org

No comments:

Post a Comment